Nature’s Sunshine harvested the most healthful fruits and natural extracts from around the world and combined them into this unique, nutritious blend, specially formulated to help fight free radicals, and give your body what it needs to maintain health and long lasting vitality. Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- Each of the ten natural ingredients in Zambroza® are high in antioxidant properties, and synergistically they provide health benefits far greater than the individual benefits of each of the ingredients.
- Mangosteen is one of Zambroza’s special ingredients - it contains the highest known level of Xanthones - a family of plant nutrients known to be very powerful antioxidants, and Blueberry, which is one of the richest and most easily absorbed sources of antioxidant.
- Add to this combination a blend of Wolfberry, Apple Extract, Raspberry, Concord Grape, Grape Seed, Grape Skin, Green Tea, and Red Berry, and you have an outstanding formula rich in Polyphenols, Xanthones and Flavonoids, that provides you with a powerhouse of antioxidants!
- Zambroza's® great tasting, daily nutrition drink can be enjoyed by the whole family, every day. The natural ingredients in Zambroza provide a superb range of vitamins and nutrients that can help the body maintain health and vitality, and help to support a healthy immune system, neutralise free radicals and replenish the body. The antioxidant properties of Zambroza’s powerful ingredients can also have a positive effect on the skin too!
- Zambroza® is one of Nature’s Sunshine’s top selling products worldwide – a great tasting, synergistic blend that helps to increase vital energy and replenish the body. No artificial colours, sweeteners or flavours.
Recommendation: Take 15ml twice daily.
458ml - 15 day supply
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Ingredients: Purified water, concord grape concentrate (Vitis labrusca), red grape concentrate (Vitis vinifera), blueberry concentrate (Vaccinium corymbosum), mangosteen fruit and pericarp extract (Garcinia mangostana), red raspberry concentrate (Rubus idaeus), grapeskin extract (Vitis vinifera), lycium extract (Lycium barbarum), sodium benzoate, grapeseed extract (Vitis vinifera), green tea leaf extract (Camellia sinensis), apple extract (Malus domestica).
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dosage. Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. Always consult your Doctor or Pharmacist before taking food supplements when you are on prescribed medication.